Tree Service Oak Lawn Illinois
Brown Tree has the certified experts you need to rely on when it comes to pruning and shaping your trees in Oak Lawn Illinois. Our local and certified arborists are on staff to help walk you through and advise you on any tree service you may need. Brown Tree Service is available throughout the Oak Lawn area for tree trimming, tree removal, commercial tree services, emergency tree services, cabling, mauget injections, and more. When you work with Brown Tree Service you are working with a company offering:
- Quick and Reliable Technicians To Service You Quickly
- 5 Star Service On Google
- A Plus Rating With the BBB
- 5 Star Rating On Yelp
Call Brown Tree Today and we can help you with all of your tree service needs. We have local tree technicians in your area and provide FREE QUOTES in Oak Lawn, Illinois today!
Kenneth Brown: IL #0596
Martin LaBahn: IL #0498
No landscaping job is complete without properly maintained and healthy trees. Trees are a great way to add curb appeal to your home or business. In addition to curb appeal trees also provide; shade, privacy for your yard, and more. However, there are some things to keep in mind when it comes to caring for your trees in the future. Brown Tree Service in Oak Lawn, Illinois is the certified arborist and tree specialist you need to make sure that your trees are well cared for in the future of your home.
Tree Planting Service Oak Lawn
There are several things you should consider before you plant a tree for your home or business in Oak Lawn:
- Type of Tree: Before you plant a tree on your property, consider the needs of the particular tree you are considering. Conditions such as climate, rainfall, and soil. You can always ask where you are buying the tree which one is the best for your yard, or you can contact us at Brown Tree Service in order to ensure that your tree planting is successful.
- Location: After you have found the perfect tree for your yard, it is now time to choose the location for that tree. You want to look for an open area, be aware of any sidewalks or patios that might be damaged in the future by the root structure. Also, you want to look up and see if there are any power lines that might prevent the tree from growing in the future, and where the sunlight and water is going to hit the tree. If you want an expert arborist to ensure that you are planting your tree in the right location, trust Brown Tree Service to help you.
- Planting: When you are ready to plant the tree it is time to start digging. You want to start with a hole that is 3 times as wide as the burlap bag your tree is coming in. This will ensure the hole is deep enough and wide enough for the tree to grow in the future and you have enough soil from the dig to plant the tree securely. You want to plant the tree so that the root collar is a little bit above the ground. Set the tree ball in the middle of the hole. Be sure to always pick up your tree by the bottom, grabbing it by the trunk can cause separation from the trunk to the ball. With a cutting knife, carefully cut away the burlap sack under the tree, and clear away any parts you can see. (The bottom of the sack can be there) Set the tree upright and start filling in the hole, and create a water basin around the tree and give the tree a good initial water. After that, lay two to three inches of protective mulch and you’re all done!
Call Brown Tree Service today and we can help you with all of your tree planting needs in Oak Lawn.
When Should I Contact a Tree Service?
Following is a list comprised from tree service companies in the area that gives you an idea of what can be affecting your tree and the warning signs for you to know when to call your local tree service;
Ceratocystis– Is a fungus that grows on trees which will turn the leaves to yellow when the rest of the tree is green. When you notice leaves starting to turn green and brown and it does not fall you should call your local tree service out to take a look to see if you are plagued by this fungus. This fungus will attack Oak Trees more and sometimes is known as “Oak Wilt”.
Chlorosis– This disease is also commonly a plague of Oak Trees, Pin Oak Trees in Particular. This is a condition the tree suffers when there is not enough chlorophyll in the leaves, causing the leaves to turn yellow in color which will affect the tree from the top down. Chlorosis is commonly caused by higher acidic rates in the soil around the tree. This is the reason it mostly strikes Pink Oaks because they need this type of soil in order to grow. Chlorosis should be looked at by a tree service professional.
Rhizosphaera Needle– Fungus in the needles surrounding spruce trees. This fungus then grows up the tree and causes the needles to turn a brown color. This will cause a very unsightly spruce true in your yard. If you see your spruce tree turning brown and spotty then consider calling a tree service company in your area to come out and take a look.
Stem Roots– Stem roots are roots that grow up and out of the ground and then around the tree trunk. By doing this you, it prevents the water from getting underneath the tree in order
Japanese Beetles– The most common insect to plague trees in Northern Illinois, the Japanese Beetle will destroy the entire tree. It feeds on more than 300 species, and during its life cycle as a grub will devour the root system for a tree and as an adult the leaves and bark. Infestations usually work its way from the top of the tree to the bottom of the tree, so getting rid of the problem is hard. An excellent tree service company can help you with these little buggers.
Topping– Topping is the only man-made problem on this list. Topping is cutting down the branches of a tree to much so there is nothing left. This causes the tree to dry out and not replenish itself. Using a tree service to cut down that front lawn tree is much better than to try it yourself because you can avoid this common problem.
Tree Service Oak Lawn IL.
When it comes to keeping your trees trimmed, inspected, removed, or planted, be sure to work with an actual arborist and tree service expert. Work with Brown Tree, we have been servicing Oak Lawn for over 30 years. Call us today and let us help you with all of your tree services!